Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My pet

                                                                My dog




My dog name is Izzy, She is the most beautiful creature for me. She is very tiny, but she runs like a horse. Also,she has the prefer fur. I remember the first time I saw her ; I did not like her fur color because she looks just like a cow.She is brown and white with black spots. I know my dog color is pretty weird. She always get good comments about the way she runs.its is like she is in a race ready to win the competition.She runs very fast. I'm thinking one of this day taking her to the park, so she can waste all her energy running around.Next, she is part of my family. I love her so much like I love my daughter.all the time that I have to go Walmart, I stop at by the dog section and I do grab something for my dog. For example,I buy get food, snack,water, and training pads.I make sure that I get all she needs.Sometimes, when she is she sick with diarrhea , I take my dog to the animal hospital to have her check.Finally, I love yo play with her fur all the time. when is time to sleep, I laid down next to my dog and hug her. I and my dog, Izzy, loves to cuddle and sleep together especially in winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment