Best Experiences
One of the best experiences we all could have in life are the moments shared with friends and family.In my point of view, if we all keep our friends very close just like family we all be really happy. First,we have to have the perfect interactive to each other. I love my friend so much.one of my best friends, I know her since I was 5 years old.we went to kindergarten together, and we used to play everyday in the part. I do not have any siblings, so I do consider her my sister. we help each other in everything.For example, We do homework together,and we read books and watch movies in my apartment every Monday. Second, the best choice we ever made was coming to the USA together. I remember how we used to help each other to file the applications and to submit them, and waiting long lines just to pick a ticket to get inside.Now, we have our family, and our daughters play together just like the same way we did. In conclusion, my best experiences in life are the ones shared with my friends and family.
it's true. The moments we share we our family and the people we love, are the ones that we will remember always.
ReplyDelete