College Student
As a college student, I believe that college is very important , and we all need to do our best to enroll in school to have a better education. During this semester, I have been attending to EAP 1640 writing class in Valencia College.While was taking this class, my writing has been improved a lot, and I'am very happy about it. Also, I will continue practicing to improve my writing skills,So i could be ready for the next writing class.My writing Professor Cunningham is one of the best. He is very nice and patience to all his students. I like the way he explains everything we may not understand. I highly recommend all my friends to take writing class with him. he does not get tired of repeating anything that was not understood.Hopefully, He would teach any others classes that I need, So He could be my teacher again.
.
I agree about professor qualities. He is realy the best.
ReplyDeleteI agree, Prof. Cunningham is an excellent person and professor. Always explaining the best way he can.
ReplyDeleteThis class had taught me a lot. But my personal challenge it would be the time writtings.
ReplyDelete