Winter Time
Winter time is the
most beautiful season of the year. It is the coldest one of the year. First, I enjoy winter time because I go to spend the holidays in New York, and I play outside with the snow.Also, I
like it there,because of the snow blizzard, and I can see it from my window. After the snow blizzard finished, I go out to skate with my cousins. Second, I like to
drink hot chocolate during the cold season. The hot chocolate keeps me warm while I am watching TV on the sofa after long hours of working outside in the cold whether at my job. its do relax my body and muscles from the cold.Finally in winter time, I wear my jackets and boots .When I go out, I wear my favorite black boots with a matching scarf ,and leather jacket. In conclusion, I really love winter time because it is the coldest time of the year.
I love Winter, is one of the best season. it's too sad that this Winter is not that cold, here in Orlando.
ReplyDelete